Psyllium seed husks also known as ispaghula, isabgol, or psyllium. They are portions of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata, (genus Plantago), a native of India. They are hygroscopic, expanding and become mucilaginous.
- Psyllium husks is a water soluble powder is the best vegetable fibre available.
- Psyllium husks are help for people with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Psyllium husks are an important part of a detox regime.
- Psyllium husks help to reduce body fat by removing toxins and helping you feel full and eat less.
- Psyllium husks can be taken by pregnant women, but it is advisable to check with you health care professional.
- Psyllium husks have no known contra-indications with any medication.
- Psyllium husks are safe for diabetics.
- Psyllium husks are safe for children, but is advisable to check with your health care professional if the child is under 11 years old.
- Psyllium husks are safe to take long term.
- Psyllium husks should be taken 30 minutes before a meal with plenty of water.
- In a recent study recommending its use in treating cholesterol it was said “It may also play a role in controlling body weight, body composition, appetite and hypertension…”.
Country of Origin:
NH4L Product Satisfaction Guarantee
Our own Natural Health 4 Life (NH4L) brand of products are sourced from the highest quality British manufacturers and we believe their quality speaks for themselves. So we offer a money back guarantee on any Natural Health 4 Life branded product, if you are unhappy with it for any reason, just contact us through eBay, return the product to us and we will refund you.