Saturday, 7 February 2015
Women's Ultra Mega Active - Vitamins and Minerals Tablets
View Details - Prices - Delivery
Womens Ultra Mega Active
Scientifically Formulated Multivitamin featuring Green Tea & Korean Ginseng
• With Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid & MSM
• With B Vitamins to aid in Energy Metabolism
• Contains 6 ingredients that contribute to immune health
• Contributes to Electrolyte Balance
Womens Ultra Mega Active is a premium multivitamin to supplement key
nutrients that are important to women who work out regularly.
Timed release tablets provide a gradual release of nutrients.
Product Highlights Include:
Advanced Nutritional Support:
- Includes 40ug Vitamin D3 & 500mg of Calcium which are important for bone health.
- Features Magnesium to help support Electrolyte balance
- Enhanced with a blend of Lutein, Lycopene, Zeaxanthin & Astaxanthin
- Contains B vitamins that are important for the production of energy
- Supplies Zinc for Carbohydrate Metabolism & Chromium for overall
- Features BCAAs, Ginseng & Green Tea
- Includes a broad spectrum of cell protecting antioxidant nutrients
- Supplies nutrients that aid in boosting immunity
1) Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 & Niacin contribute to normal
energy yielding metabolism.
2) Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12,
Zinc and Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
3) Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
4) Vitamin D and Calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones.
5) Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Riboflavin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Zinc
contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
6) Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism.
7) Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Read product label before use.
As a food supplement, take two capsules daily with food.
Warning: Before taking this product,
please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication,
or are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying for a baby.
Please note that long term intakes of >10mg Vitamin B6 may lead to
mild tingling and numbness.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and
balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Per 2 tablets / %RI:
Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate): 500mg / 63%
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid): 200mg / 250%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide): 200mg /27%
Thiamin (as Thiamine Mononitrate): 50mg / 4545%
Vitamin E (as DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate): 20mg TE / 167%
Iron (as Ferrous Fumerate): 18mg / 129%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Panothenate): 50mg / 833%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 50mg / 3571%
Niacin (as Nicotinamide and Nicotinic Acid): 50mg NE / 313%
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate): 15mg / 150%
Selenium (as Sodium Selenite): 200ug / 364%
Collagen (as Hydrolysed Collagen Type II): 19mg / ^
MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane): 30mg / ^
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride): 20mg / 1429%
alpha-Lipoic Acid: 25mg / ^
Choline (as Choline Bitartrate): 10mg / ^
L-Leucine: 17mg / ^
Green Tea Leaf Powder (as Camellia Sinensis): 17mg / ^
Korean Ginseng Root Powder (Panax Ginseng): 17mg / ^
L-Isoleucine: 16mg / ^
L-Valine: 16mg / ^
Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol, Antioxidants: Sodium Ascorbate,
DL-alpha Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate): 1600iu (40ug) / 800%
Inositol: 10mg / ^
Cranberry Fruit Powder (Vaccinium Macrocarpon): 10mg / ^
Silicon (as Silicon Dioxide): 4mg / ^
Lycopene (as Lycopene, Antioxidants: Sodium Ascorbate, DL-alpha Tocopherol): 950ug / ^
Boron (as Sodium Borate): 2mg / ^
Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate, Antioxidant: DL-alpha Tocopherol): 750ug / 94%
beta-Carotene: 750ug RE / 94%
Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate): 75ug / 150%
Biotin: 300ug / 600%
Manganese (as Manganese Sulphate): 2mg / 100%
Copper (as Cupric Sulphate): 2mg / 200%
Lutein (Tagetes erecta Flower): 950ug / ^
Zeaxanthin (Tagetes erecta Flower): 190ug / ^
Folic Acid: 400ug / 200%
Astaxanthin (Porcine Gelatin (Haematococcus pluvialis Algae),
Antioxidants: Ascorbyl Palmitate, Natural Mixed Tocopherols): 50ug / ^
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin): 20ug / 800%
Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone): 80ug / 107%
Hyaluronic Acid (as Sodium Hyaluronate): 1mg / ^
Chromium (as Chromium Chloride): 120ug / 300%
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide): 150ug /100%
%RI = Reference Intake as a % of Nutrient Reference Value
^ No Established RI.
Warning: Long term intakes of >10mg Vitamin B6 may lead to
mild tingling and numbness.
Please note that nutritional information is a guide only.
Nutritional breakdown for individual products may vary slightly.
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Hydoxypropyl Cellulose,
Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
(Colours: Titanium Dioxide, Riboflavin, Glycerol),
Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Cross-Linked Cellulose Gum.
Please note that ingredients listing is a guide only. Ingredients in individual products may vary slightly.